Public Works – State and Local Government
Four of our professional staff of engineering consultants have worked within local authorities which gives us an exceptional ability to recognise and understand the various needs of urban and rural communities.
We can provide the resources to assist municipal and public sector clients either with their routine needs or with the complete engineering, planning and management services necessary to successfully complete major capital projects.
Porter’s Engineering has been appointed to the following Engineering Consultancy Panels:
- Shire of Broome
- Town of Cambridge
- Shire of Dandaragan
- Shire of East Pilbara
- City of Subiaco
- Shire of Wyndham/East Kimberley
- WALGA Asset Management
- Department of Housing
We also provide technical public works engineering advice on an ongoing basis to the Shires of Northam, Toodyay, Boddington, Peppermint Grove and Gingin.
Infrastructure Planning and Design in WA
- Provide information on present and future requirements for water and sewer reticulation, drainage, roads and utility services for town centre and urban, rural and industrial development
- Water and sewer design
- Sewage pump station and pressure main design.
Roads, Planning and Design
- Route planning
- Detailed road design engineering
- Construction management engineering
- Traffic management & traffic impact assessments
- Road rehabilitation
- Intersection design
- Road Safety Audits in Perth
- Road Grant applications
Drainage, Planning and Design
- Planning and implementation strategies
- Detailed drainage design
- Water sensitive urban design
- Hydraulic performance assessment of existing systems.
- Asset inspections and recording
- Roman data collection
- Road condition assessment