Porter Consulting Engineers is a mid-sized WA traffic and civil engineering company with experience in providing engineering solutions across a wide range of projects, working with private sector clients and local and state governments in Perth and Western Australia.
Our civil engineering services
- Land development for urban, rural, industrial and commercial subdivisions in WA
- Feasibility studies and infrastructure planning
- Roadworks and road design engineering
- Drainage design and investigation
- Sport and recreation including grass fields, synthetic turf and car park design
- Services design (water, sewer, pump stations and pressure mains)
- Traffic engineering (road safety audits, traffic and parking studies and local traffic management in Perth WA)
- Construction and contract management.
Our experienced team
Our engineering consultants work in close collaboration with our clients and stakeholders to generate growth and develop strong interpersonal relationships. Our engineering consultancy staff’s knowledge and expertise allow us to provide thorough engineering analysis, high ethical standards and personal client service, allowing us to deliver high-quality, tailored engineering solutions. Our team has a combined 125 years of experience and we pride ourselves on our reputation, quality of work and commitment to achieving our clients’ desired objectives.
Our vision is to be one of Western Australia’s leading civil engineering consultancies and we aim to be the consultant of choice through the personal delivery of innovative and effective civil engineering services.
Get in touch
If you will be completing any projects similar to the above in the future and are looking for a civil engineer, Porter Consulting Engineers can help. With a diverse range of clients, we have experience working with businesses in many industries across Western Australia. Contact us today to discuss your project, its unique needs and how Porter Consulting Engineers will work with you to create engineering solutions that get the job done.